Versa-Pod is proud to offer the industry’s best warranty on all of our bipods and accessories
CONDITIONS OF LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY:
1. The Versa-Pod® bipod product line carries a lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser whose name appears on the purchase invoice. Defective product will be replaced upon return, or shipment, (F.O.B. point of shipment) to the offices of KFS Industries. KFS Industries will not be liable for any transportation charges, packaging costs, or export/import duties, or levied taxes. Except as provided in this CONDITIONS OF WARRANTIES paragraph, repair or replacement of parts in the manner and for the period of time stipulated hereunder shall constitute the fulfillment of all direct and derivative liabilities obligations from KFS Industries. Warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper assembly, misuse, accidents, commercial use, mechanical alterations, negligence, improper care, natural or accidental disasters.
2. The Warranty coverage begins on the original date of purchase and proof of date of purchase is required to validate the Warranty.
3. The Warranty SHALL NOT APPLY, nor will KFS Industries assume responsibility for damages that might result from failure to follow prescribed procedures, or when the Versa-Pod has been tampered with, or if altered in any way, except as directed by KFS Industries or which, in the KFS Industries judgment the Versa-Pod has been subjected to misuse, neglect or accident. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ALL STATUTORY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE WARRANTY. LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS EXCLUDED. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
4. KFS Industries shall not be liable for any default or delay in the performance under the Warranty caused by any contingency beyond the control of KFS Industries, including without limitation, war, government restrictions or restraints, strikes, fire, floods or reduced supply of raw materials.
5. The Warranty is in lieu of all other Warranties expressed or implied, by law or otherwise, and KFS Industries does not authorize any person or representative to assume for KFS Industries any obligation or liability in connection with the sale of the Versa-Pod. This means that no warranties, either expressed or implied, are extended to persons who purchase the product from any one other than the KFS Industries or an authorized Versa-Pod distributor or dealer. Internet Policy: Purchasing and shipping any Versa-Pod product from an unauthorized internet source will void the warranty associated with that product.
PROCEDURES FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
Contact KFS Industries for part replacement under the conditions of the Warranty. Be prepared to furnish the following: purchaser’s name, date of purchase, location of purchase, and an accurate description of the problem or the defective parts.
KFS Industries is not responsible for receiving shipping costs.
Failure to complete and return the Warranty Registration Card will invalidate your warranty.
The Warranties herein give you all of your specific legal rights.
However, you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.